Sunday, September 26, 2010

Engagement photos


Yesterday evening Jeremy and I met photographer, Sarah Esther, at Lullwater park to take our engagement photos. We found Sarah though a Groupon offer, and couldn't have had more fun working with her.
She made us so comfortable! Jeremy and I basically spent the entire hour laughing together and falling in love all over again! ere are some samples & we can't wait to see the rest!




Update on wedding: 
We were approved by the owners association for the wedding at Skylake! I have also chosen a florist, and DJ. I have self- designed and made the invites.
The engagement party invites have been sent and I have begun planning that party.Thus, getting the yard done, etc! Now I just have to get a menu ready and CLEAN for the engagement party on Oct. 10!

1 comment: